Friday, August 7, 2009

Yogurt Pics



Here are two pictures of the yogurt. Unfortunately, I accidentally forgot to put the yogurt in the fridge before going to bed, so the yogurt is a bit lumpy from "running" too long. The first one is plain, and the second one has some sweetened condensed milk in it, which gave it a slightly "sticky" consistency.

I didn't take a picture of it, but I used some of the sweetened condensed milk yogurt to make homemade yogurt popsicles... holy awesomeness batman. I especially like to break it onto pieces on top of a warm waffle with some lemon curd. Mmmmm. Or just by itself as a popsicle as a bedtime treat. I just added about 2T water for every 1/3-1/2C, and then put them in popsicle molds. I'm told you can also use toothpicks in an icecube tray if you don't have popsicle molds. Just be sure to cover them if you do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment